School Rules & Regulations
You are not enrolled in a class until a 50% deposit is made.
- Your dog must be current on its Distemper, Rabies, and Bordatella* vaccines (per its age)
*Bordatella Waiting Period:
- You must vaccinate your dog with Bordatella with the intranasal vaccine at least 7 days prior to your dog coming to class.
- If your dog has received the injectable vaccine and it is the first Bordatella given in its life, it must be boostered 2-4 weeks after the initial vaccine, and again must be given at least a week before your dog coming to class.
Any dogs one year and older must have DHPP done every 3 years and Rabies according to state law. Puppies are required to have started their vaccination protocol according to their age. While we strive to keep everyone healthy, there are limitations to the Bordatella vaccine. Your dog can still get the disease, just a milder case. Typically Bordatella is not life threatening.
Note: If your veterinarian does something different you must still have these three vaccines in order for your dog to participate in any activities at The Canine Campus. This vaccine protocol is supported by AAHA’s (American Animal Hospital Association) vaccine recommendations.
If you do not bring your vaccination records or your dog does not have the required vaccines, you will be unable to attend class. We will be happy to reschedule you for another class should you be missing any vaccines, however you will be charged a $30 switching fee.
Any class or play date with less than 3 dogs signed up is subject to cancellation. You will be notified no later than 1 week prior to class starting of the cancellation. We will gladly enroll you in a different class, at no additional cost to you.
Except Raging Rover and Panicked Pup classes, if you miss a session, make-ups in a substitute week class are available with instructor permission.
- A 50% deposit is required when enrolling in a class.
- The balance must be paid in full the first day of class.
We accept cash, check, all major credit cards. Return check fee is $35.00 plus any additional fees we incur.
Class Retake Fee
Retaking a course is permitted at anytime at a reduced cost of 50% of the original cost of the course.
- Cancellation 2 weeks prior to class: 100% refund
- Cancellation 1 week or less prior to class: No refund. If you are unable to attend the course you are enrolled in, a $30 fee will be charged for switching to a different group.
- Cancellation once class started: None and full charges apply to enroll in a different session.
Raging Rover and/or Panicked Pup Class Series Policy
- Please ensure you can attend all 6 classes. Due to capacity limitations and safety issues, we cannot give you a make-up class.
- Please, no children under the age of 13 brought to class.
Discounts and Coupons
- 10% Senior Citizen Discount available to all owners 60 and older on any class taken
- 10% Rescue Discount available if dog adopted through recognized rescue agency on any class taken
- 10% Veteran Discount available to all active or retired military personnel on any class taken
- $40 off Multi-dog Discount for students enrolling 2 or more dogs in the same class
Coupons must be presented at the time of final class payment and they expire one year from date presented, unless otherwise noted.
Discounts and Coupons cannot be combined together or with any other offer.
Please return the following within 7 days from enrolling in class:
- Questionnaire and Signed Waiver
- Vaccination Records
Please bring the following to the first class your dog attends:
- Your dog fastened with a regular collar or harness — please bring collar along with harness (no chokers or pinch collars permitted)
- Regular 4' or 6' leash (no retractables or flexi style leads)
- Treats — Variety (examples include training treats, hot dog pieces, string cheese, lunch meat)
- An open mind and heart ready to learn!